Sunday, October 19, 2008

VISIONS OF MY SOUL...A POETRY JOURNAL

When it comes to poetry, I cannot make myself call this a blog. Poetry requires a JOURNAL. I have decided to create this journal as a place of refuge for the ghosts of my soul. Most of what you will read here was written in a moment of despair, depression, or loneliness. Some came from moments of joy, or even just reflection. I don't wish to depress anyone, but sometimes when reading the visions of another's soul, it makes ours seem a little less destitute.

So enter here, read the typed words, knowing that they are deep felt emotions of one of God's creatures.

WELCOME TO MY SOUL.............

3 comments:

  1. I want to read all, so I shall be back!
    Thanks for sharing such a special part of you,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. All too true, we can see we are not alone in our pain and through our words perhaps find something that comforts another.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just sitting here enjoying your poetry on a quiet Saturday afternoon. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete